Monday, June 12, 2006

Again

Sometimes it is just too late for regrets. I know I should not have said certain things, but I did. So I have to live with the consequences. Such a dejavu feeling, cos I am always doing this.
I feel the weight of expectations on my frail shoulders. Will I be able to meet up to expectations? Will I be able to perform my role to others' and especially my own satisfaction...
I know I am too direct and that is a proven method to head to my own destruction at work. Perhaps I should not have such strong principles, but then, aren't accountants supposed to have strong moral values? Yes, but not based upon moral high ground.
Again, I am forced to reach the conclusion that I should just grow up in every aspect and that I should THINK before leaping. My temperament will lead me to my own death one of these days.
Sometimes it just ain't funny anymore.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wat happened? you were not like tat

kiss

6/13/2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home