Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Special


Yesterday marked the end of our friendship.Tears fell as your harsh words rained down. Heart bled as the daggers of comments plunged in. The accuracy haunts me, but questions left unanswered.
Our conversation on auto-replay mode still resonates through my mind . Normalcy escaped me. The workday passed by in a trance for me.
I saw the ugly truth. Weaknesses make me human but my ego distorts the perception of reality.Thanks for being in my life once.You were a pillar of strength and encouragement when my confidence failed me . I regret that I didn't reciprocate by understanding you more .
It's all too late now. I mourn the times of old when life was simpler. Perhaps this is my retribution for the way I treated you .
I lost grasp of the situation simply because you spoilt me in the past by giving in to my whims In my heart, I thank you for letting me share your life before. You've made a difference even if I didn't notice it in the past. You're special, you know. If i could live it all over again, and choose what would happen, I'd still choose to meet you. We both know how much you've influenced me.
Though it's the end of the road for us. I'll look back with fond memories.
Thanks for teaching me to stand on my own two feet .
All the best.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

quem te fez mal princesa???fico preocupado contigo.
muitos beijinhos

um anonimo interessado

6/14/2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home